Monday 21 June 2010

Alphabet collections

Counting Coconuts is one of my favourite blogs, and after seeing today's wonderful offering I decided I must share. The astronomically creative Mari-Ann has photographed all her little boxes of small objects relating to each letter of the alphabet. No mean feat collecting or thinking of all those. Check it out for inspiration. Mari-Ann has used a little box that one uses to store nails, screws and the like in but you could equally use; plastic take out containers, little gift bags or small pots from the £ store.

As a supplementary activity/ resource these two printables may be of use. You will need to register with TES to access but registration is free and there are the most invaluable free resources to download. Including these two "wonderful" ones created by me :).

"I like Fisher Price music, nursery rhymes, and the alphabet song. " Tre Cool

1 comment:

  1. Again, you have me blushing. Thank you for your kind words. You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete