Sunday 17 October 2010

Advent Calendar

Helen over at It's All Fiddle Fart inspired me with her Tiny House Advent Calendar to create this Nativity Calendar. Turned out great I think and could be a simple craft for kids. I used lolly sicks fro the stable, cut with scissors. The chalk board is actually the partitions from HMV dvd displays, they gave away a while back (you could use plastic file folder cut up in a dark colour, they work well with chalk). The star at the bottom is a simple wooden decoration bought in decoration sale last yr (Tesco I think) I'm sure you will find lots in near future, if not use card. If writing on card remember to test the pen ink doesn't spread too far.

"For the Christ-child who comes is the Master of all; No palace too great, no cottage too small." Phillips Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment