Friday 7 January 2011

Biscuit (cookie) decorating centre

I found this in my photos from a while back. While there was a bit of a biscuit theme in play. Basically providing wicker coasters, felt for in different colours for icing, pom poms for decoration e.g. cherries or sweets, small pieces of coloured pipe cleaners for decoration e.g. liquorice, empty bottles with labels for chocolate and strawberry sauce, and a range of baking utensils.

The resources are still being used, often for different purposes (just as it should be) including the icing for different flavours of tea, I'm so tempted to make tea bags but they are so happy with these that I think it may be stifling creativity. (Sometimes I find this is a dilemma, when I think I could make something that would meet a need and I would enjoy doing so. But then realise that they don't need it and it is only through not having certain things when I was a child that I learned to be creative with what I had something which I am eternally grateful for.)

"C is for cookie, it's good enough for me; oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C." Cookie Monster (of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment