Monday 14 February 2011

Charity Shop Finds

Another successful shop at the most wonderful charity shop ever (in USA I think you call them thrift stores, the money goes to the specific charity though in this case Salvation Army). A sandwich bag of assorted characters , a Fimbles bag and a baby einstein photo album.
Butterfly life cycle puzzle and bugs matching book.
A little worse than wear tool kit/ work bench. It's rather wobbly with paint worn away, but nothing a little tlc won't fix!!!

Will post the outcomes/ uses found for all the items...

2 comments:

  1. Love your bargains! I'm always on the lookout for some (and typically post them on my blog on Fridays). So wishing I could find a butterfly lifecycle puzzle.... it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! How much did they cost you? I bet they were all very inexpensive. I guess it doesn’t matter if you call them thrift stores or charity shops, what’s important is that you are helping others in every purchase you made. And of course, you are finding great items at a bargained price.

    Norman Watkins @ eBay Giving Works

    ReplyDelete