Tuesday 8 February 2011

Valentines Activities

5 Pretty flowers song I created to the tune of five current buns. I have created a little song box to accompany the rhyme (I actually did it the other way around but...that's just highlighting the outcome before the activity frame of mind I'm disposed to I guess) I added, a little bag, purse money song card and created peg flowers. I wrote the cost on the flowers to support in adding money (for those at that level, not necessary though)
Copy and print the rhyme below to create your own rhyme box.

Extending from the popular button snake, I've created a button heart. Incorporating size into the activity and a bit of problem solving required to thread the hearts in the correct size order.


Sorting felt hearts (and a bow) by colour/ shade.
Creating repeating patterns from the sorted hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment